www.TheTestOfTimeWeddings.com

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Love Takes Flight - Inspiration Board #3

A couple years ago, I decided that I was going to go skydiving for my birthday. A couple friends of mine and I drove up to Lodi, CA along with my parents (who would just watch us take the plunge) to check off one more thing on my list of things to do before I die. Yesterday, I received an email from my mom with photos of our jump and was totally inspired.



Yes! That’s me!

I wanted to do an inspiration board this week inspired by flight with birds and bright blues like the sky. However, I thought that the Love Birds theme has been done. I wanted to take it to a whole new level. When searching around on Google, I came across this piece by Vincente-Lucy Knight



I just loved the colors and the freedom captured here. Love and marriage is about flying together. Skydiving was the closest thing I have felt to flying. That is until I fell in love.

1 comment:

  1. Loving how all the inspiration boards have been turning out - your blog is looking fantastic!

    I recently republished my blog on wordpress, so the new link for the "Take flight" image above is :

    http://vincenteknight.wordpress.com/2009/08/27/amazing-how-google-works-big-ups/

    ...And it should link from my site to yours.

    Vin
    http://vincenteknight.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete